VadaVaka

Full Version: Vanity Fair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would just like to suggest everyone grab or at least take a peek at Vanity Fair this month... I would explain, but if you see the cover, you'll understand. :thumb:
a marvelous suggestion:D

so some news thing on it too:D
whats so special about this month?
celebrities showing more skin than usual

g-boy-_-this is something i'd get excited over when i was 12
which celebrities and how much more skin?

and ya...14 for me
17 for me.
Lol... Keira Knightley and Scarlett Johanssen... both completely nude, but of course because it's Vanity Fair and a cover, it's obviously not full frontal. To be honest, I wasn't particularly excited because it's not as if it's playboy, which I argued with my girlfriend about. Nevertheless, for those interested, I decided to point it out... and because those two are the last who would do playboy anytime soon, so that's as good as it gets.
I was originally thinking you had wriiten an aticle for the magazine or something the way you were vague.

In respect for Grits, DL, and any other females that may be around here lets kinda lay off of topics like this. It's one thing talking about how good looking there are (which I agree), but another when you start going into the nude aspect like we are a bunch of horny guys.

I'm no prude, but there are just other places to discuss people you like seeing nude.
i like seeing myself nood

*runs around with no clothes on*
I don't.