VadaVaka

Full Version: Kanonball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You people should try it. It's a futuristic sports game, I learned about from someone when I was playing ricochet one day but not many people actually play it.

Kanonball site That's the link to the web page. look it over and tell me what you think. I enjoyed it but no one ever plays and I figure ricochet players like alternative mods more than cs addicts.
downloaded and played a bit yesterday and had a good time but its really hard to find a server
lol ya..as far as i know.there's only like one of them.
we had some fun together ff
I have started Team Ricochet in it, the tag goes like Ricochet|#(##)|name

pm me if your intrested in joining and i'll give you a number.
Current roster:

#99|myxomatosis -- Forward
#38|FreeFall -- ???
#17|Dragonforce -- Defense
We need some practice time but we need a server first since the other one has been down for a while. Any ideas?
Well, none of us have a fat wallet... so no.
hi guys
really great u put a team together.
there are a couple of servers:
* mine (belgium): open whenever anybody wants (not really a great server, but ok)
* from team Canada: these guys are good... the server is usually only open when they practise
* ive seen one from team UK
* maybe in the future: a german one - same guys that run the ger_killbox server on ricochet

use msn or whatever to let eachother know when there is a game for now. u can allways ask me to set up my server. i can also provide (minimal) help on setting a server up the same way i did. my msn is [email protected]

c u all soon
' Wrote:hi guys
really great u put a team together.
there are a couple of servers:
* mine (belgium): open whenever anybody wants (not really a great server, but ok)
* from team Canada: these guys are good... the server is usually only open when they practise
* ive seen one from team UK
* maybe in the future: a german one - same guys that run the ger_killbox server on ricochet

use msn or whatever to let eachother know when there is a game for now. u can allways ask me to set up my server. i can also provide (minimal) help on setting a server up the same way i did. my msn is [email protected]

c u all soon
are these consistently up? i never see em :/

could you post some ips?
sooo the squishman is like the striker
Dragonguy is what? goalkeeper? or just defense
I guess I'll be one of those two front wings
no these servers are not allways there
ip's change a lot
just search often in serverlist of steam
Squish......tell me more about this game.....the CS server is never used:)
in 2237
Science has perfected the Ultimate Athlete
The Olympics are gone
Victim to A Brave New World
For this is more than just Sport
This is EVOLUTION
..KANONBALL..

Features:

- Kanonball is an intense 1st person futuristic sports simulation of the most brutal contact sport ever devised.

- In true sporting fashion, Kanonball offers players a unique team-play environment that rewards skill and cunning, team-work and communication.

- Players can leap, back flip, lunge, slide, charge and hurl in their quest to become the Champions of the Kanonball League.

- Play in several stunning arenas, each offering exciting game-play variations.

- Presented through an Interactive Cinematic Aesthetic that crystallises drama for an intense gaming experience.
Ok I still need to learn some of the cool moves. Any takers for practice tonight?

we need a team practice too.

I rule you
honestly grits, i don't know what to say about it, its just alot of fun to play.

its fast paced and hard hitting, fun to play, easy to learn, hard to master

its alot like ricochet with all the little tricks you can learn.

And we are the first int'll team:D
intellegent?
Quote:its fast paced and hard hitting, fun to play, easy to learn, hard to master

i could not agree more on this one...
anyhow my server is running for the next couple of hours (while i am asleep) so now is the time to try out the game.
have fun

ps: how does this quote thing work?
Hehe, I played this one like 2 years ago, was really fun when there were actually ppl playing. I think this could get rly popular if ppl only would know about it.
damn i cant describe how fun this game is. u can play all evening with same guys (squish, dforce and freefall thx btw) and ull still hate to press the exit button when ur eyelids are falling down. best thing to do is find urself 1 buddy and practice. 2 players well adapted to each other can own easily. the game is growing steadily at the moment, so try it out if u din allready. there are a lot of things to learn in this game so be quick to join us or be be prepared to get owned :D

grits, we need a good server desperately. pls help us out here
' Wrote:...the CS server is never used:)

i think having the server converted to kanonball would be a terrific move! :P i can see a few more of you guys playing this now, and unless delarge or some team canada members are playing there are never servers.

just a suggestion;)
Are there Linux dedicated server files available?
I don't think so. Just windows.
Wooooow man. Played for about 5 hours last night... first with just DF and the crew.. but then Mr. Delarge popped by and after he left I was even more awed by Bryan and Josh of Canada.

Dl this game now. Do it. You won't regret it.

I am without a doubt hooked and addicted!
Our servers are Linux

been a problem before with other games. If someone is willing to put some time into the server investigation I'm willing to fund the server, if we can get it to work.
You are just TOO nice!:):blsh:
* Dragonforce is speechless.
Thank you m'lady.:)

Now lets try to figure this out :/
Roster:

----------------------------Striker
--------------------------#99Squish
----------Left Wing----------------------------Right Wing
-----------pending---------------------------#38FreeFall
----------Left Defender------------------------Right Defender
-----------pending-------------------------------pending
----------------------------Goalie