VadaVaka

Full Version: This is bizarre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And, you will keep
trying it at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot.
But you can't!!!

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and
make clockwise circles with it.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right
hand.. Your foot will change direction
the first time you can, then it gets hard.
At first I was like:oBut now I can do it over and over and over..its those SOCCER SKILLS (What now Frooty?)
i did it first time and every time since. lol... i draw my sixes from the o first then the top tick, so it was all a clockwise motion anyway:)
Err.. Do you do this while playing KE frito? I could actually imagine you doing this while playing..
Your thing worked the first time. After that I somehow worked it out and the trick didnt work anymore.

Btw quick, being as frooty didnt pick up on it, the word you were looking for is football, not soccer. FOOTBALL.
i did pick up on it anna, but he's a soccer player and there was big decision made in IRC that soccer players are the total suck and weak:Pquick's trying to prove an unprovable point by saying "soccer skills" like there's any skill involved etc etc..
Basically soccer (football) sucks:P
also, the decision had us agree upon the fact that boxers own soccer.... players
Seems reasonable. I'm just more concerned about the common language being changed from english to american:P
i'm only speaking in a language that these yanks understand:P
*sigh* It does help to avoid repeating yourself doesn't it. Ahhh... the troubles of an englishman on the internet:D
I can do it while drunk, cant sober...
maybe you just think you can BECAUSE you're drunk