VadaVaka

Full Version: So DF....where do you work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every day that I am at work and on IRC, someone asks me this and to solve all of those questions, here is this post.

I work on campus at my university in the Office of Judicial Affairs (where you go when you get in trouble)
http://www.jmu.edu/judicial

That is where I work, now what do I do? Here is my job description:

Program Assistant Description
Updated January 2006

Duties & Responsibilities
· Demonstrate a commitment to the Office of Judicial Affairs, its mission, and its goals
· Assist with all educational programs; including but not limited to preparing program materials, classroom set-up, and program facilitation
· Assist with Judicial Council training and hearing set-up
· Participate in general office coverage and clerical duties, which includes invoicing student accounts, monitoring students' sanction completion, and providing quality customer service to students, parents, staff, and faculty in a professional manner
· Assist with educational program assessment; including but not limited to compiling program evaluations into an evaluation summary and administering assessment testing to students
· Assist within the design and/or creating of resources for educational programs and training within the Resource Center
· Meet with the Graduate Assistant supervisor on a monthly basis and actively participate in staff meetings
· Maintain the highest level of confidentiality

Requirements
· Considered in good academic standing
· Must complete the HTH 407 class within one year of the start date of employment

Now in layman's terms, I sit in a desk and get everything ready for teaching classes, whatever that might be. Looking up schedules, calling people, records, and then I teach the classes (alcohol/drug and or community/values related).

Now that should suffice and you will stop bugging me about where I work. If you have anymore questions. just PM me or call the office.

Have a great weekend,
So DF.. what is it you actually do?
wait.... WHAT?

:)
now I am SCARED :blink:
:o
I am scary now??

WOOT!!!

At least I have some leverage in Rico now...:)
You forgot the whole sacrificing your man hood to dogs part in your job description... :x