VadaVaka

Full Version: mp3's from my old band Blend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't had a copy of the Blend demo for a few years, but a friend burned me a copy recently. I was in here a while back and saw that Reciprocity posted a lil song so I thought I'd try to share too. I'll post more if you guys want to hear :)
I got first dibs:)

reminds me of more agro Bender:)
Hmmm... good quality for a small band. Too heavy for me personally, but its nicely done.
' Wrote:Hmmm... good quality for a small band. Too heavy for me personally, but its nicely done.

thank you:). We did the 7 song demo in Dec 99 and broke up shortly after, partly because our singer was terrible and wouldn't go back in and redo his vocals, he said that was the best he could do and the rest of us said, if thats the best ya got, we better stop wasting our time now lol. I know it sounds harsh, but when you put that much time into something for 6 months, you expect more. We had 13 songs all together, but only put 7 on the demo to keep it cheap, I wish we would have at least recorded the other 6 and had them for myself
I was going to mention the vocals, but wasn't sure what you did:)
bands was tight.
the name of this one is "cut me" it was one of my favorites to play
I like this one better

vocals are a little week again, but the band is awesome, your the drummer right?

Pretty sweet dude...

You should check bender out:)

PM me if you want a song or two:D
You guys are very good. Drums drive, and carry the music, props to the face.