VadaVaka

Full Version: Happy 21st Anon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have a Happy 21st. Though that means nothing since legal drinking age is 19 there.:P
:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

<span style="color:#CC66CC">HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANONYMITY<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

:bp::kiss: :bp::kiss: :bp::kiss: :bp::kiss: :bp::kiss: :bp:
Happy Birthday:D

GRITS: Recip will be very jealous:P
Go ANON!!!

You rule and we all heart you. Come ct off my head sometime, or listen to some power of the dragonflame or whatever... WOOT!

BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy Birthday Anon :thumb:hope you have a great time but not toooooo great of a time:P
happy birthday?!?
:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: Happy birthday!?!!?!?!?!?! :wub::wub::wub::wub:
:heartbeat::heartbeat:
Hope it was a good one.
OMG
ANON &lt;3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAppy Birthday Man!!!!!
little late.

We dont always agree

But have a good one anyway. :thumb:
It was a good birthday. I went to the jays game and we beat boston 8 - 1. Then after that i had a nice dinner with the family, then had a bunch of friends over for a good old fashioned house party. There is still some beer caps lying around:toast:

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, im definitely feeling the love and im definitely feeling we need more females in the community.
umm late again :rolleyes:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :thumb:
Little late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :thumb:
Happy Birthday sweetie!
Quote:anonymity' date='Apr 24 2006, 07:30 AM' post='49764']
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, im definitely feeling the love and im definitely feeling we need more females in the community.

An.... interesting comment Anon. I would like to think that the reason for this is that we are a friendly well rounded community that doesn't feel the need to go out and hunt for some more human toys to talk with:D

Oh, and happy late birthday. Tell everyone that since I only just posted you are legally required to go out and have another party. I'll even send you a beer if you send me the p&amp;p:D
you got it anna... thanks again to everyone i didnt thank and the last post
Happy belated 21st!!!