VadaVaka

Full Version: My new place
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright guys. I've moved into my new place and its a 2 story townhouse that just look real nice for a cheap college place to live. What I will do is take pictures today and tomorrow of all of the rooms and the outside and post them Saturday or Sunday when I get internet access in the building. It is very nice and you will be able to see where I am takling to you guys or playing games with you at. Check back for pictures this weekend.
Woo WOO!
Here are the pics I promised

[attachment=2392:attachment] [attachment=2393:attachment]

and now the back

[attachment=2394:attachment] [attachment=2395:attachment]

and now some living area

[attachment=2396:attachment][attachment=2397:attachment][attachment=2398:attachm
nt]

And now some kitchen

[attachment=2399:attachment][attachment=2400:attachment][attachment=2401:attachm
nt]

And now the upstairs

[attachment=2402:attachment][attachment=2403:attachment]

And now more random stuff

[attachment=2404:attachment][attachment=2405:attachment][attachment=2406:attachm
nt]

Can't forget the kitchen sink

[attachment=2407:attachment]
Nice place, need someone to get a wild party going and trash it?
lol....I wish.

It's real nice inside so I'm trying to keep it as nice as I can. I even have scented candles in my room to enhance the place....and no that doesn't mean I am a girl...I'm just a good interior design man :-p
thats one sexy kitchen cooker :P
I have some lights myself *finds images*
[Image: 407_m.jpg]

two of them on each side of the monitor is really sweet.
nice place man :thumb:
What??? no fur lined toilet seat?:P

it is a nice place
The fur is in the mail. I should have it by Friday. :P

I'll post any additions when I make them. Look for a hammock and my surround sound system in my room and much more.
Nice...what's that on TV?

You should have had that statue in all the pictures ^_^
For a guy goin to the bathroom at 3 in the morning the fur on toilet seats adds just enough leverage to turn that thing into a gullotine (as said by sme comedian or other).
looks cool, should be fun, but where are the pics of your computer area?