VadaVaka

Full Version: Con-grad-ulations :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m starting to feel a little melancholy, guess I have been playing online games and had servers long enough now, that some of you that were just entering high school at the time, are graduating this year.

I’m proud of all of you. It is a difficult journey and a show of commitment and maturity to follow through. I hope you still hang around or drop in once in a while. We have others graduate over the years that are the pillars of our community to this day. This is year is extra special because I remember when some of you were starting high school and the trepidations that came with entering the last years of school…and how far away college seemed…only to catch up to us too fast.
Ok I said I was melancholy…give me a break :blsh:
Congratulations to OUR graduates and good luck in your chosen careers and/or college years.
grats:)

Wait... am i in that list of people ?:o*thinks....*
Well i finished high school and college and started uni since i've been here.. so i must be- YAY me..

GRATS GRATS GRATS!!! ;o
lol
Yay I get to become a Tortoise instead of a Turtle! All happens tomorrow. Not sure if I'm ready for graduation or not, but it's here and can't turn back time.
Congrats guys :thumb:I hope everything turns out exactly as you plan with as little bumps in the road as possible.
Welcome to the college years or time off from school as some might choose (I know I did, for two years). Make the most of them, these could very well be the most defining years of your lives....

don't screw it up

joking
Congrats!! :thumb:
Good luck to all who are starting a new path in life.:thumb:
After coming back to this thread and rereading it, I thought of a verse that seems fitting to those of you embarking on a new life.

"The only wisdom we can hope to acquire is the wisdom of humility" T. S. Elliot