VadaVaka

Full Version: The shark is loose...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy, fellows! I'm Shark... Savage Shark! I am a fan of Ricochet and a player with skills in it. I've been playing Ricochet since May 2005 and haven't grown tired of it ever. Why? Because it feels so fun owning the opponents, getting good challenges and laughing a lot. Ricochet is simply a source of the adrenaline experience for me, that I've been addicted to it sometimes. :rolleyes:

After some weeks of playing, I've been informed about this VadaVaka site and noticed some dedication to Ricochet. I was relieved for such a small game, but didn't join this forum until some week ago. I just registered to check out the contents, and now I'm posting here!
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!

Good to see another playing-hungry person join the ranks! Welcome to the community!

Just FYI... you might the be the shark... but GRITS is the queen bee of this whole get-up!:)
Sweet, fresh meat :P
Welcome to the show :thumb:
Welcome to the community.
Check out the mIRC and TS2 channels also.
someone is almost always sitting around waiting for a game:thumb:

ps please take a look at the rules of conduct if you havent had the chance to already:)