VadaVaka

Full Version: KFC|:|Dragonforce vs blazed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
use this thread to keep in touch, set things up and post your screen shots
GOOD LUCK

Post the decided date/time in the following thread.
http://www.vadavaka.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5582
Hey man...i work until 3pm ESt during the week and then I am free after that. Gimme a good time for you and we can commence the match.
i get out of work at 10pm thru out the week, so after 11pm/cst im good to go, except for wed, i am off that day so anytime after 3 that day would be good.
Yes we should try for Wednesday because I have to get up at 5am and playing a match at midnight would not be good....pick a time on Wednesday:)
How does Wednesday at 7:30 or 8:00pm EST sound. Let me know which is best for you.
lets try for 6:30cst on wednesday:thumb:
My internet at my house died and I'm at a lab to tlel you that I can't play my match tonight. Is there anyway we can change the date for it, providing I get my internet working again?
sure, we can try for saterday if you can....
I will be around and if my ionternet works then that sounds great...if its not up by Saturday, then I'll withdraw from the tourney. I'll be on IRC of my internet works to set up a time. Thanks buddy!
good game