VadaVaka

Full Version: [Fr0oTy] vs Thrice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Luck guys
basically whenever mate:)i dunno what time zone you are but i assume i'm 5-6 hours ahead of you - so just bare that in mind when you pick a time:P
I'm EST. Around 4pm EST tomorrow would be good for me... let me know :)
tomorrow as in today?
lol.. 4pm est is 9pm gmt ya?
Sounds right, sorry I wasn't there i had some internet trouble.

Reschedule?
yeah mate - pretty much whenever.
Wanna meet me in grits now? Not sure how long my internet will be working lol... but we could try.
ah sorry missed the reply till now... how about in 40 mins? (6pm EST?)
Done. I'll post it in the match times thread.
woot^_^time to lose mr froot:(*cries*
THANKS YOU MR THRICE.

We've played 10 mins ... and he's allowed me to postpone the last half till tomorrow. since i've been uber drinking all day and fell practically every round:D

Half time screenie for those interested.
' Wrote:THANKS YOU MR THRICE.

We've played 10 mins ... and he's allowed me to postpone the last half till tomorrow. since i've been uber drinking all day and fell practically every round:D

Half time screenie for those interested.

Ok so I see the 'explanation' now....guess I will have to put something in the rules next time about "half matches"
Really sorry to do this but i may be unable to make the second half as set... 7:00pm EST would be better if possible.
yup yup - thats now, yes?:)
Yes. That was 30min ago :(

I had to help someone with something and it took forever, I couldn't contact you... Done now.
Hmmm - maybe i should have finished it while drunk. Have an excuse then:P(i also did better ... wth?? lol)

*goes and cries in the corner*