VadaVaka

Full Version: blazed vs kfc - bluejumper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Luck guys
I am off tomorrow, so we can try for wed. Whats is your time? mine is cst, thats like -6 gmt
Im +1

what about saturday? Ill have a schoolparty on friday but saturday would be great..
what time is your school thing friday, im off on friday. I work on saterday, 3-10pm
its from 7pm 'till saturday morning my time
are you still alive?:)are you on irc? would be much easiert to find a time to play there
lets try for saterday, before i go to work.
so 2pm your time? ..would be 9pm my time saturday evening..sounds good to me
okay sounds good to go
Im really sorry but I'm not able to play our match. I'm sick andI've vomited several times today so I'm not really able to play :wacko:

Maybe we can play tomorrow...

Sorry for any trouble for you Im causing -_-
np, we can try for 2pm monday and tuesday, and im off on wed.
are you feeling better?
Im quite sorry but Im experiencing heavy internet problems..it just goes up and down randomly :angry:

Im trying to fix it as fast as I can but I could also understand if its already to late and if the tourney must go on without me :unsure:

at least I got my browser running..at least is seems like
Please play soon guys
the other bracket is into the finals already
all righty, i can do it 1pm or 2 pm monday thru thrusday any of those times sound good?
bluejumper has until Thursday to reply, midnight EST the game will be considered forfeited to blazed

as much as I hate to see games not played we can not continue to drag out the tournament

good luck guys
It's past midnight, blazed moves to the next level
good luck