VadaVaka

Full Version: Baby Pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[b]Hey, well I finally got the 3D ultrasound pictures. I got sick for a while and had to postphone it, but I got them. I'm only posting two as I've got 32 pics in total, plus the dvd. I found out that it is a GIRL!! Undoubtedly..it was very obvious. So her name is Chloe Ann. Let me know what yall think. :D
It's got a nice ring to it. Is that her name for sure? I think you should consider anon, its got a bit of a greek/latin flare.
wow the pics are awesome, most are just a gray color that..if you squint your eyes just right while someone says "its a baby" you can see it.:P
:P hee hee, glad you all like the new pics. :bp:
Nice pictures glad all going well
' Wrote: I found out that it is a GIRL!! Undoubtedly..it was very obvious. So her name is Chloe Ann. Let me know what yall think. :D

I think that if it was undoubtably obvious...and it turns out to be a boy...
oO I already feel sorry....
' Wrote:
' Wrote: I found out that it is a GIRL!! Undoubtedly..it was very obvious. So her name is Chloe Ann. Let me know what yall think. :D

I think that if it was undoubtably obvious...and it turns out to be a boy...
oO I already feel sorry....

LOL, well if that happens, oh well. I'm thankful i'm not going all pink. I'll be happy either way, however it's amazing thinking that the first baby i'm going to have is most likely a girl, that's just awesome! Yeah baby and I are doing fairly well. :)