VadaVaka

Full Version: Darkson is Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, Haven't been on steam for a long time & getting back into the games. anyways cya guys/gals later
nice to see you:D
who?:D
Who is this Darkson fellow and why does he think that him coming "back" is a big deal????

:P Welcome back bro! Good to see another oldie around! :thumb:
Welcome back dark, dont let these ne' er-do-wells get to you:)
you were missed by those that are important:lol:
Ne'er-do-well my butt! I challenge you to a match missy! We shall see who is victorious.
whats a ne'erdwell ? :S
The answer lies in your mirror. :P
light reflecting pigments of, what one assumes to be, silver?
thats a nerdwell or whatever the word was? lol
* The Word Of The Day Is: ne'er-do-well

* Definition: A being that constantly performs subpar and continuously falls short of expectations.

* Layman's Terms: Someone who never does well at anything.

* Use It In A Sentence: On a yearly basis, Fr0oTy enters the arena tournament but fails to live up to any expectations he may have had for himself and is subsequently labeled a ne'er-do-well by the high queen/goddess GRITS.

:wub::thumb::heartbeat::P:D:ghost:
' Wrote:* The Word Of The Day Is: ne'er-do-well

* Definition: A being that constantly performs subpar and continuously falls short of expectations.

* Layman's Terms: Someone who never does well at anything.

* Use It In A Sentence: On a yearly basis, Fr0oTy enters the arena tournament but fails to live up to any expectations he may have had for himself and is subsequently labeled a ne'er-do-well by the high queen/goddess GRITS.

:wub::thumb::heartbeat::P:D:ghost:

......are theses 1 of the things you guys came up with, I remember reading something about words for ricochet you guys had up on 1 of the forms long time ago haha, o it be hard to find me cause I'm a midnight player now wawa, maybe if have a day off I be on there
naw, ne`er do well is a hick/backwoods term... only the uncivilized will ever use it in a sentence...

* Squish looks around

* Squish runs
hehe, hick.
whats with the "play toy" thing onthe bottom of my name, feel like a man ###### now, lol
if you go into your controls or "my controls" then click edit your profile or personal info or something like that, there is a "custom member title" type in whatever you want or just leave it as play toy if that be your fancy.
' Wrote:if you go into your controls or "my controls" then click edit your profile or personal info or something like that, there is a "custom member title" type in whatever you want or just leave it as play toy if that be your fancy.

ok, & awsome name by the way, lmao
I believe you have already been my 'play toy' once so I guess you can change it, but....I think you have to have 20 post or something like that to be able to change your title:)
without spamming the forums please, start some good threads, answer some existing threads (not dead ones)

welcome back dark :thumb:

I believe there is a move....or nonmove named after darkson, someone correct me if I am wrong
I remember naming the whole "stalling/camping" behind the barrier as the darkson/g-boy style... I dunno if there is a move though for him.. if there is.. it would be the stalling on a pad move.:)
I rememeber yelling camper when I played him.....but now that I look back and it was kinda silly for me to say that:P
yeah I thought it was the "non move" aka camper thing that was named after him
:lol: