VadaVaka

Full Version: ARENA FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please communicate in this forum so that I can tell you guys are in contact with each other.
thanks and good luck
When can u play?
when i'm at my computer. when are you on? i've been checking the arena servers for you in the afternoons.

edit: think you could come on irc? i'm usually idle there.
I haven't really been on much since im trying to get some connection problems fixed. Hope it doesn't interfere with our game.

I don't have irc, had it before but had alot of problems with it. Maybe we could find a time here?

I'll be busy all tomorrow but maybe thursday night would work, and that might give me time to fix the connection issues.
time range and timezone for thursday night?
Anywhere from 6pm on (until maybe 2am or so) EST should be fine. Still working out lag troubles but i'll do what i can about it.
This is getting ridiculous, but I don't think i can get the problem solved by tonight and it basically makes the match impossible to play. Even worse, I will be out of town again for 9 days starting tomorrow. I could probably still play the match in that time, assuming i can get this problem fixed, which might not be easy.

This really sucks. <_<

Actually nevermind we can play tonight I'm going to use another computer.
Can you give me a time when you're free tonight then?
i am on right now (4:45 pm my time, 7:45 yours)

wanna do this at 9pm your time?
9pm now, thrice came on and is still havin his connection problems, so i guess we play some other day.
I appologize for the delay. I'd also like to thank rogers highspeed support for their useless "assistance" in the matter. See you on the 19th. :(
Alright -- finally back, and the lag problem appears to be solved. Let's get this going quickly now.
I'm free all tomorrow so if you can play then post me a time.
Or whenever...
How about posting some times that you're available guys. Such as when you're free during the week. By Sunday, at the least, there should be some times listed here by both.

Thanks.
Times i can play: (all are EST)

Thursday: 2:00pm-6:30pm
Friday: 2:00pm-12:00am
Saturday: 1:30pm-3:30pm
Sunday: 12:00pm-12:00am
Monday: No times.

Not sure about later days but usually around 2:30pm tends to be best for me.
Well... Not sure where acid is nor what is going to happen to this tourney. Thanks for posting thrice.

We don't want to end the tourney without a match, but we can't wait forever.

Guess we will see what grits wants to do.
I hate to have a forfeit especially in the final match
Thrice are you willing to play acid_head's last opponent for the semi finals?
Thrice you best say yes.
No thanks, i think i'd rather just call this one... interesting offer though.

jk slasher lol...

Sure, sounds good... when u wanna do this slash?