VadaVaka

Full Version: I think its time to say hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So this is how its goes guys... i will update some since i wasn't here for like a year...
U did heard from me from time to time on the mIRC but not a lot heh, so just so u know im doing fine, im safe and all is good around here... yea i know about the war... that kinda screwed me at army... :mellow:
Right now we moved to other area which have a bit more activity but don't worry...
I also moved to other job, means im not a fighter anymore, im at war room, a place which is getting all the reports and incharge to forward it, it does give headache after 12 hours in a row but oh well, i will survive it.
i have 2 years left till i will be free :thumb:
All my family are ok, nobody got hurt.

I really don't know what is going on, i need some updates:)
so lets finish it, i just wanted to notice u all that im ok, hope to pass those 2 years as fast as i can (it could be 1 year and a half, it might will be shorter :ghost:) .

Hope to hear from u, post here and say how are u, bb
* Dragonforce misses you
* Slasher186 misses you more than smelly dragonforce:)

Keep safe Chalk.
I am doing well Shalk and I am glad to hear you are doing well also, I have been keeping an eye on what is going on over there and been thinking of you, I have a nephew living over there right now so I have been reading his webpage and tring to keep in touch with him, he lives in Haifa. I hope everything stays calm and goes according to plans for you and you get out of the army all in one piece.

Talk to you later, and keep us up to date on whats going on with you.

fritoman
its good to hear from you shalk, glad everything is ok.
hello havent seen ya in awhile
Glad you're safe Shalk.
* GRITS misses you too

thanks for checking in:)