VadaVaka

Full Version: Ok i want to make music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok i want to make my own music i mean my own beat so if any one knows how plz tell me
I recommend www.google.com:)

If you could tell me how much knowledge you have of tabbing, writing notes or music in general, whether you play an instrument or have some kind of music lessons at school I could possibly help you a bit more. In case none of the above applies to you, it will be hard for you to write some rhythms or even complete music. It's not as easy as it may seem.
he is wanting to find out if anyone knows of a program that would allow you to use the keyboard of a computer as say "a piano" and to be able to record that music onto a harddrive.

he is not very good at explaining what he is looking for :P
Well, im not sure there is such a thing. I was interested in the same thing, makeing my own music. I was more intersted in the mixing and sampleing aspect over a piano type thing. Checkout a program called Frootyloops, i think thats what its called. Its good for both of those and you can get a free copy online. Unfortunately the demo copy dosent let you save but i dont think the cd key costs that much. It comes with all sorts of lessons on it. Good luck.
Your best bets:

Sony's Acid (previously owned by Sonic Foundry - Producer of Soundforge)
Cakewalk
FrootyLoops

With Acid you make loops of previously recorded music or your own.
With Cakewalk you can compose your own music (assuming you know how to read clefs and whatnot)
With FrootyLoops you can kind of do a mixture of both, plus it's a little easier to create with.

Let me know if you have any questions. :thumb:
Finale if you really wanna go way out there.
YEA but you'd better know your stuff when it comes to reading staff.

- BTW Turtle... I just bought a $130 dollar gig bag for my tuba... and that was CHEAP! x_x
I know of a Freeware program called KB Piano, it does exactly what fritoman explained. Since it uses MIDI sounds it may sound a bit different from computer to computer and it doesn't really have good quality but you can play different instruments with it and the program and recorded files are very small:)
This is a little beat program and its free HammerHead

try this page, looks like a bunch of stuff you are looking for. Piano software
Sweet, thanks guys :thumb:
buy the poor sod a keyboard you stingy old goat:P
I can recommend frootyloops. it has lots of features and it doesnt take too long till you produced some acceptable song:)