VadaVaka

Full Version: What did you want to be when you grew up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well for those of us all ready out of school, working, i wanna know, what did you want to be, and what are you now?

For those who are still in school,what did/do you want to be, and what are you studying to be?

I'll start i guess, then we'll see what everyone else says

I really have always wanted to be a musician, play guitar in a band, you know that kind stuff.
My second has always been do something to help people

I think i'm about to start studying to be a docter... though i'm not sure
i still don't know
Stand Up Comedian, and a dad. That's been about it.
Hmm.. When I was still in primary school I wanted to be a PC game tester or something like that lol. Now I don't really have anything specific in my head but I'd prefer something involving a computer. Other than that I'd also like to be a real musician.
Wanted to do something that dealt with computers, whether it's fixing them, maintaining them, or building networks.

In june, I'll graduate with an associates degree in network administration.
wanted to be a black guy with A Huge afro! lol.

football player which the dream is still going. got a scholarship to the beaver college in oregon.

and umm I wanted to do something with computers.

But than lately im interested in physchology. I like helping people out with my words.
' Wrote:wanted to be a black guy with A Huge afro! lol.

Well, you already took the first step...now you just need the afro.
like any canadian, i wanted to make the NHL
I'm working on becoming an architect:)
Quote:wanted to be a black guy with A Huge afro! lol.

I thought I was the only one that wanted to be that!! :P

I wanted to be a Pro skate or snowboarder.
Well I wanted to be one of the few, the proud, the Marines.

But since I got a kid on the way, and a girl that I am very much in love with, I am now leaning more towards becoming a Physical Therapist, because I love working out and helping people, and also the money is nice to. :)So thats what im goin to go to college for. B)
and you get to touch men:P
Quote:anonymity' date='Jan 30 2007, 08:07 PM' post='52473']
and you get to touch men:P

haha I laughed.
' Wrote:......But since I got a kid on the way, and a girl that I am very much in love with, ......

Congrats on both KM and best of luck to all of you.

Pictures are in order, ultrasounds work too.
I want/wanted to be a physical therapist. The more science i do, the more I kind of want to stick with it for a career.
' Wrote:I want/wanted to be a physical therapist. The more science i do, the more I kind of want to stick with it for a career.

Ah come on....be a career Martial Artist.
Aikido Sensei
Right now I'm working on being an Architect. My dream job would be designing vehicles for GM though.
You still have the plans we drew up for the pimpmobile right quick?