VadaVaka

Full Version: Help me Ruin my education.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so this semester im taking a class called "the age of dinosaurs" its a joke class and is easy as hell, doing it just as a filler due to taking 2 chem's a math and a physics. So, Heres the problem. I am unable to play games on campus! Uconn's im guessing VPN has blocked the ports? the games are played on. Can anyone give me a step by step of how to get around this? Ive searched the net and have found little help on this subject. Most say to use a socks server, but i cant find a reliable one. So i figured i could use my home connection and proxy through? no idea how to though. Miagi, 8, <3 <3
' Wrote:Ok, so this semester im taking a class called "the age of dinosaurs" its a joke class and is easy as hell, doing it just as a filler due to taking 2 chem's a math and a physics. So, Heres the problem. I am unable to play games on campus! Uconn's im guessing VPN has blocked the ports? the games are played on. Can anyone give me a step by step of how to get around this? Ive searched the net and have found little help on this subject. Most say to use a socks server, but i cant find a reliable one. So i figured i could use my home connection and proxy through? no idea how to though. Miagi, 8, <3 <3
i'd be pissed in that situation, hope unh isn't like that
It will be, Noose.

At any rate, have some fun with it.
What do i doooo