VadaVaka

Full Version: hello?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i recently reinstalled steam (and subsequently Rico/CS)

...but i haven't seen anyone online lately...is it school or is everyone else on some hiatus?
It depends on when you connect.

I've seen times where all rico servers have 0 players, and I've seen times were there are 4 or 5 servers with players (some maxed).

Most of the time, if you join a server, SOMEONE will join within a couple minutes.
I might try to install steam but i got work and other stuff atm so dont play much
I just moved back home and this connection is horrible, compared to what im used to. Its like going 95 on a highway then seeing a cop and keeping it at the speed limit... 55. Its not slow, but its not what im used to.

I havn't played rico in a while tho, im more into NS these days.
it's unfortunate you can't just drop a banana to make the cop spin in place

i've mostly been playing warcraft3 and In the Groove :lol:
' Wrote:it's unfortunate you can't just drop a banana to make the cop spin in place

i've mostly been playing warcraft3 and In the Groove :lol:

in about a few months ricochet will die.
' Wrote:in about a few months ricochet will die.

The German servers are still pretty full usually and there are some new German RC Clans with mid to high skill players, but the "old school" players are almost completely gone, that's the problem.
what a sad turn of events:(

so...anyone see the trailer out for StarCraft2? *drool*
Hola:)
Well hellooo CF

you married with 4 kids now?
married: yes
kids: no

:)
congrats CF share pictures please
finally getting started on Joshs picture on the back wall of his bedroom, will post more as it goes along
I could just imagine frito saying to himself...

"Just gotta stay in the lines... staaaayyy in the liiiinnnes...."

"SHIT!!!"

"OK!!! We will justh have to MOVE THE LINE."
Exactly what i was thinking.
looks good tho