VadaVaka

Full Version: WoW Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't been around in awhile, my computer have been out of commission for a while, but i finally got it up and running. I've been recently playing on lightninghoof on the horde side, i got a lvl 24 Feral Druid. Who stills plays?
I do, on warsong. I have a 70 NE hunter.

Although i dont play as much as i used to. I work too long of hours to play all that often.
I also play on warsong, I have a 70 rogue and play alot
I play alot

... oh wait, no i don't at all
' Wrote:I play alot

... oh wait, no i don't at all

Interesting.

Your Xfire card says 295 hours of WoW. That's pretty impressive for not playing at all :devil:
haha, yeah i try to keep a few charecters going so evertime i play i ger rested XP, training is just so boring, i can't even imagine how hard it is to get to 70
i play on khadgar, 70 rogue.
shattered hand human warlock t4-t5 geared Play ALOT lol.

we should all get on a server together : /
I would probly switch servers if I could get in a guild that would let me raid with them in gruuls and SSC:P

on the other hand if you wanted to switch I could garrentee you a spot in our guild, we run kara 3 nights a week and have been hooking up with another guild to run gruuls.
Level 70 NE Priest Cleared SSC and TK now in BT and Hyjal

don't leave me frito:(

cow is your server pvp?
Hmm. Maybe Noose was right.:P
' Wrote:Hmm. Maybe Noose was right.:P
of coarse I am:o
Yea, we Are PvP, we just downed Vash All we have to do is Kael and we can hit Hyja.

If you guys were really interested I could see if we can get you in. were ranked 10th guild on the server.

-cow
GRATS sounds like nice progression

we are (wha? and I) #1 rank alliance on the server, either #2 or #3 overall, I don't remember. I'm working on getting frito in ours but we don't need rogues so much as healers
cleared hyjal
and up to trying souls in BT
Ya well.

I own u all!

I rank #0!! Beat that!
Dam Grits, Need a lock? Id transfer over lol
Miagi is one of the best KE players, I'm sure if we could get him on he would take us to #1 on the server....maybe even the world:)
I think we were 15 world at one time but that is no longer true.

link your armory cow
Actually, the guild could use a reliable affliction lock, but you aren't attuned. For shame. :\

As for armory links, here's mine.
nice gear wha

this is my pvp gear but sometimes my pve is there too
My first attempt at gruuls the other night and we one shotted him, we had to run out a couple of times on the 5 guys before him because of bad pulls but other then that it was great, and I only died once woot!
Well mag didnt go as well as gruuls but it was an interesting fight :lol: