VadaVaka

Full Version: MOVE OUT TIME!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yippie! I move out of my house and into my dorm saturday! Can't wait! Any words of wisdom from you folks?
Don't eat the yellow snow
Don't eat cheese on sunday.

And learn some self defense, that way when I come to attack, you can fend me off.
Don't get the top floor.... Fire alarms suck. Make sure you leave your clothes on the chair/plenty of warm clothes during winter. You're in college, experiement with facial hair. Take up a martial art for fun. Milk crates/rubbermade containers are going to be your best friend (cause of storage space). If you have roommate, realize you might not be friends with them. If you know your roommate, realize you might end up hating the guy. Wear sandals in the showers. I think that about covers it...
' Wrote:Take up a martial art for fun.

Just not Tae Kwan Do....

If it's not American Kenpo, it's not American. HEY! that's a good sig.
Beer!
Get a portable HDD, and copy all of your movies onto the HDD. It's easier to transport that then all the DVDs.
just have fun, but not too much fun.
You can always make up that party you missed. You cant make up that test you missed.
There a few things more wearying than paying $475 for books that you then have to carry while you walk a a mile and a half back to your dorm and up four flights of stairs:(