VadaVaka

Full Version: Thursday via fedex!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I fell in love with a G&L legacy guitar at a nearby music store, and have finally gotten my hands on one I really like. The pickups are a little hotter than the a normal strat, and the extra pickup selector switch allows the outside two pickups, or even all three to be used. Can't wait to try it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...y0%3D%26fvi%3D1
That looks really nice (except the part where it's a dull strat:P)
You'll have to jam for us on TS2 when you get it:)
i can't stand ordering instruments, you don't know how it's going to sound. I just got a shekter for christmas, I'm pretty happy with it:P
My second guitar was a Schecter C1-Plus. Still have it, and love it. Most likely the best bet in a guitar for around or under $500. You really shouldn't buy something you haven't played. I was lucky enough to see a few different G&L guitars at a local store, and the quality was perfect. Each one felt done just right. So I took a shot, and it really payed off....

This G&L is a whole different level of instrument over what I'm used to. So frigg'n fun to play. I've also noticed it takes less effort to play (especially barre chords), even though it has higher gauge strings than I typically use.

I can't put it down! Muahahahaha. :thumb:
Awesome mate, so when you gonna jam for us on ts2?:D
' Wrote:My second guitar was a Schecter C1-Plus. Still have it, and love it. Most likely the best bet in a guitar for around or under $500. You really shouldn't buy something you haven't played. I was lucky enough to see a few different G&L guitars at a local store, and the quality was perfect. Each one felt done just right. So I took a shot, and it really payed off....

This G&L is a whole different level of instrument over what I'm used to. So frigg'n fun to play. I've also noticed it takes less effort to play (especially barre chords), even though it has higher gauge strings than I typically use.

I can't put it down! Muahahahaha. :thumb:
Mine's actualy a schecter C-1 but it doesn't say plus, it was about $400
looks like a sweet guitar.
' Wrote:I can't put it down! Muahahahaha. :thumb:
Gratz on the find, but if you can't put it down how are you typing?
nose. :ph34r:
guitar hero came for me the other day:P