VadaVaka

Full Version: Where is YOUR tax refund going?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay it's tax season, for those of us lucky to get a refund(though not so lucky to have the money taken to begin with) lets here where that hard earned, stolen, and returned cash is going to go!

I've been looking at cameras for while now, and i've finaly picked one:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16830120207

I was gonna get it at work because i have gift check for $50, but it's $50 more than newegg there, so i'll just get my accesories with that money.
probably a new video card, frooty can tell you which one:P
Lucky enough to get a refund?

How is it lucky to give the government an interest-free loan throughout the year?

Trip to disney and 32"+ LCD flatscreen tv.
probably gas :/
' Wrote:Lucky enough to get a refund?

How is it lucky to give the government an interest-free loan throughout the year?
perhaps you missed the qualifying statement? "perhaps not so lucky to have given the government the money to begin with"
Mine will go towards film school so I can make the following short film:

LANDLORD: "Where's my money?"

NOOSE/8-UP: "You mean my money? I'm the one who worked for it."

LANDLORD: "It won't be your money after you pay your rent, now hand it over."

NOOSE/8-UP: "But giving money in exchange for services offered goes against the libertarian way!"

Cut to NOOSE/8-UP living in a cardboard box, not getting it at all.

Dissolve to credits.
' Wrote:perhaps you missed the qualifying statement? "perhaps not so lucky to have given the government the money to begin with"

I usually ignore anything enclosed in parentheses.
' Wrote:Mine will go towards film school so I can make the following short film:

LANDLORD: "Where's my money?"

NOOSE/8-UP: "You mean my money? I'm the one who worked for it."

LANDLORD: "It won't be your money after you pay your rent, now hand it over."

NOOSE/8-UP: "But giving money in exchange for services offered goes against the libertarian way!"

Cut to NOOSE/8-UP living in a cardboard box, not getting it at all.

Dissolve to credits.

fin.

Im also thinking i should get like a stack of dvd-r's and just raid blockbuster:Pbut i cant do that because that would be illegal<_<>_>
My friend works at a blockbuster and I was kind enough to show him how to rip dvd's, so now he gets to bring home new dvd's and burns them all.
Tuition or maybe Room and Board... one of those...
"Where is YOUR tax refund going?"

That way. ------------------->
Well...I just got $500 back from the state.
Part of it went to paying the tax I owe to the city I live in.

The rest will go into a hole in one of the trees in my back yard along with my federal refund when it arrives.
' Wrote:Well...I just got $500 back from the state.
Part of it went to paying the tax I owe to the city I live in.

The rest will go into a hole in one of the trees in my back yard along with my federal refund when it arrives.

You mean you get some say in where your money goes? I thought you were married?
' Wrote:You mean you get some say in where your money goes? I thought you were married?

I may be married, but I have the final say where the money goes.
I didn't hire her to manage my finances. She has other job responsibilities.