VadaVaka

Full Version: T-shirts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought since netniV and anon have changed two different posts into discussions about t-shirts that I would start one about t-shirts and see if they had any input:P

EASY! My shirt has to be [PIE] + [BEER] + [PRESTON NORTH END FOOTBALL CLUB] = [THE PEFECT SATURDAY] !!

Oh, and "I'm not opinionated, I'm just always right", oh and "This is your world in which we grow, and we will grow to hate you." <--- wear that for the parents....
i have a cool flyers shirt that my dad used to wear in high school. it's about 13 years older than me.

I got given the Marilyn Manson shirt from Al. She's a love :-D
my favorite tshirt
of course she's chained to my ankle, just couldn't show the whole picture,:heartbeat:

I always knew my handcuffs would be put to good use ;-)
I meant to send you a thank-you card Netniv.

send me the video evidence in stead ;-)
i had a fav. shirt when I was in highschool, it read "Rolla, where the men are men, the women are few and the sheep are nervous"

frito

Sounds like Wales over here!
I don't think i have a favorite t shirt, but here are a few following the arrow theme

the man (arrow pointing up) the legend (arrow pointing down)

following the male target audiance (lack of a better phrase)

"i'm with stupid" then the arrow pointing down

for the female audiance

"guided tours of the grand canyon every hour" (arrow pointing down)

alright i made that one up, but one day it'll be bigger then "im with stupid"

If you'd not said you'd made it up, it's stupid enought to believe that some american would invent it.... oh wait... no, you did...
Hey! You don't throw words like that around....
jabbahunt,Sep 11 2003, 02:26 AM Wrote:of course she's chained to my ankle, just couldn't show the whole picture,:heartbeat:
Jabba has ankles??? I thought you were just a giant slug or somethin'
He had them surgically installed. (see issue #3)

Wha?,Sep 11 2003, 10:55 PM Wrote:Hey! You don't throw words like that around....
I didn't I typed them :-D