VadaVaka

Full Version: Concerts concerts concerts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Concerts..'nuff said

I am personally attending 2 this week one in septemeber and one in october...just wondering if anyone else has or is gonna be going to any

A Perfect Circle this Wednesday, 27th......Radiohead Saturday, 30th... The White Stripes Sept. (can't recall the date)...and Queens of the Stone Age..I still have to buy the QOTSA ticket it goes on sale this Friday..
i might do sevendust and hatebreed, in september and october, not sure though.
i am going to attend a three day festival in Telluride, Colorado, called the Brews and Blues festival. three days of live blues music and beer tasting from small-time microbreweries. the acts include (for all of you blues fans out there) Buddy Guy, Otis Taylor, Joe Cocker, Kenny Neal, and the main attraction the Allman Brothers Band. gonna be lots of fun. also, i'm looking into going to see Cursive when they tour next year (bytheway, GRITS, they're based out of Omaha, along with Bright Eyes, who will likely tour in 2005).
those're all mine, for now. B)

Im going to see rufio in conecert in march and in october im going to see homegrown (fav band). After that im going to see Mest and i might go to warped tour
OMG I wanna go to The Brews and Blues Festival when is it???
I will try to get by and check out Cursive next time I see them playing locally....see if I can get them to leave you some back stage passes when they cruise through CO.....
I haven't been to a live performance in a long time. The last one i went to was a very small rave with about 200 people
and out walks Moby on the stage to play a whole set of his music. I was floored. No one knew he was coming and it wasn't
advertised. Of course I was gritting my teeth that night and had the huge pupil thing going (some of you know what that means)
and THEY said I had a good time.:wacko:
you might ask acid about the similarities
Blues and Brews is September 12th, 13th, and 14th. It will be amazing. garunteed. the last three years i have gone were. and the microbreweries were also great: Flying Dog Brewery gives the greatest free stuff, for example bright yellow flying dog ponchos, and free condoms that gloat on the front "for that special [female dog]" and air fresheners. lots of good stuff.
and PIX, you're invited too; it seems that every other person at the festval has a "huge pupil thing going." so you'll fit right in ^_^