VadaVaka

Full Version: Underworld
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bought the Underworld soundtrack today and it's everything I had expected it to be..

I'd never heard any songs from Milla till today and she's not a bad singer.. uh, don't really have much to say so... if you bought it how do you like it?

Anyone fancy mp3'ing it for me ? :-D
ditto
Yeah, after AudioGalaxy got narc'd it's been rough finding material from relatively unknown artists. The only this I stand a chance of getting is the DEP track (if the SOB with it ever comes back online).

The way I see it is if the band isn't on Kazaa.. They need a little help expanding their fan base.
That and the fact that they allowed a track to be put on a soundtrack means they want to spread.

There.. now that it's justifiable, get with the ripping;)
I'm not too sure what it is..but there's something called Grab it/Grabit/grab-it or something along those lines.. I don't know if it's a website or a program, but it allows you to download full cd's of almost anything there is (or so I've been told).. I'll try and sscrounge up more info if I can..
that would be usefull, but no one person can tell you that it has "everything", just too much out their