VadaVaka

Full Version: Be back soon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, so I'm gonna start packing away my computer (I wanna fill up these boxes as early as I can)... I'll probably have my laptop available, but I'll be a bit busy anyway. So, starting tonight, I won't be playing any Ricochet or posting very much... I move to my dorms on Saturday, and I'll be kind of busy the whole week and possibly the next weekend, then I start classes on the 22nd. For a little while I guess I won't be playing much, but I'm sure I'll have plenty of free time once I'm used to my schedule. I'll be back soon. Enjoy.

Ah well. Maybe by then you'll have forgotten who I am once more ;-) G'luck.
c u in a bit g-boy, good luck

frito
bye bye g-boy...... i will try manage RiP without ya. hope i will success

I'd rather you succeeded ;-) If you wanna let someone else manage it... i don't mind taking over and ruling the world... mwahahah:)
Ruling the world with the help of RiP? :lol: HAH! anyway good luck g-boy.

I usuallly rule your ass! and then you rule mine in turn....
good luck G, hope it all goes well, frosh week is supposed to be pretty fun. :rolleyes:
Good Luck. Enjoy college life.
Just to let you all know, I'm pretty much settled in my dorm now. Anyway, I'm just on my laptop checking out the internet connection. I need to get a longer networking cable to connect my desktop, so when I get it I may play a game or two tonight. Now it's time to watch some more football.
Welcome back to the chaos known as Steam.

Oh yeah... he hasn't been online much has he... I feel sorry for those folks. As pG said to me yesterday... the people without our boards, or someone else's must really be smarting since they won't have a clue...
I actually talked to 3 different people in AZ that play CS and they had no idea what steam was.....out of 23K servers worth of people I wonder how many people are actually in for a big surprise, hard to believe but it is true
my response when asked "how do you know about this?"
'I play with a lot of computer geeks and gaming fanatics who keep up on all of this stuff...'
I wanted to say...'I don't play CS' :P

lol. You know, I would have... just to see the look on their faces...
and the fist on yours:P

nah, I'm a good dodger remember, takes quite a few attempts to hit me, and if it's a DM... well, I can usually get away without being hit for quite some time ;-)