VadaVaka

Full Version: Your Best Burger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For me after 40 yrs I have found exactly the way I like and never new before. its a 90 percent lean beef about 1/2 lb(cooked with tony's seasoning on a george foreman for 5 minutes) with a fresh role w/mayo and here is the secret(A-1 Sauce). Try it and you will be hooked.

Tell me how you like yours then try mine, no shit, my son told me about it, I can't believe I was so blind for so long.
there is this steak company in :heartbeat:Omaha:heartbeat:that gives you like 10 free patties for every steak order. cook that medium well....and then eat it with anything you want on it. i am a purist sometimes when it comes to burgers, i think fast food thinks of all the variations i need, i like to keep it simple.

btw, mayo on a burger is a tempermental thing. Sometimes it works beautifully, and sometimes it tastes like crap. Buyer beware!
While on the topic of burgers, here's an article about a former fast food representative.

http://www.argusonline.com.au/Articles/mccheese.htm

quite a funny read is that...:)
The "Horror"
I like mine with lettus and tomato, heines 57 and french fried potatos, not really but It sounded good.

frito
I hate the most popular condiments, I think they all taste like crap... that is, mayo, ketchup, and mustard I can't stand. I do however like bbq sauce and ranch... bbq is always good on burgers. Mostly, I just like meat and cheese, maybe some onions and lettuce.

Al sent me a recipe that she loves, let me see if I can find it... haven't tried it though :)
hamburger, well ok I really like ground chuck...high percentage of meat is a definite especially where I live now :D cooked medium, I hate dry meat, with cheese, lettuce and thousand island dressing all on potato bread
it taste good with a couple french fries lined up across the meat too, but I don't always do that.

ok, well I've gone through a lot of my emails (and trust me they go back a long time), but I still can't find the recipe she sent me... so I guess I'll have to get her to resend it then I'll update you all.
I pretty much like everything on mine, lettuce, tomato, pickles, onion, mayo, bbq sauce, if not that ketchup, musturd. With about a half a pound of jucy ground beaf, on an onion or cheese bun (i also like cheese on it). Just thinking about it makes me want to... brb.