VadaVaka

Full Version: buddylist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what is everybodys name or email..so i can add you to my buddylist:D
[email protected]
But lately it has been kinda screwy..

just look for netniv... i'm in there... can't miss me.
fritoman,Sep 15 2003, 09:38 AM Wrote:[email protected]
fritoman
Frito it can't find you I dont know what the deal is but its makin me very MAD :angry:
it now shows you in my buddy list as not being on line.

He obviously got it wrong.. or steam failed him... or maybe... it was gremlins in the closet!
no, they live under the bed. Everyone knows that.
no they are little furry creatures that become big terrible monsters when you pour water on them at midnight DUH!
[email protected] is my steam account/msn, act now and u can have the privillage of being the first one on my buddy list.

But I already have you on my buddy list (MSN) ... I would have added you to my STEAM one, only it won't let me sign onto the buddy list now... strange huh?
i have had you on my msn list for a while now too
yep, im quite the popular guy:)well im glad the buddylist not working is not just mine, u made my day net.

Yeah, well, it keeps saying it's signing in... and then just sits there... as if it has sommat better to do than it's job...
mine has done that off and on now for since i downloaded this satanic demon worshipping programming (and yes programs can worship satan)

If you need a li'l religion whilst you wait...
nah, i don't need religion, but if you have the exorcist's number...

Yes, I believe it's 666-435563 (or 666-HELLME)
that number is so fake, in movies and commercials, all the phone numbers start off with 666. nice try net, u had me going for a sec.
It's 555. And don't even think about quoting slipknot as a retort.

I was gonna say it's 555, because recently there was all that hoo-har because in Bruce Almighty they quoted a real mobile number and the poor woman was hounded with calls.
[email protected]
I wanted to be your first anon:(

You don't have steam yet G:)this buddylist is part of steam ;-)
I know!! that doesnt change anything....I was trying to get the thread back on topic
hey grits
GRITS,Sep 17 2003, 07:24 PM Wrote:[email protected]
I wanted to be your first anon:(
heh, you were, :wub: that was a fun night, wait did i type that and hit send reply or just think it, oh well.

that's another story he's beaten me too...:)
*Sigh* I never should have run that installation. I can't play on the one WON server I want to, using the hl.exe in the directory it wasn't supposed to have touched. Something about my system being modified. Looks like I'm stuck facing newbs in a graphically appalling version of the game I used to love playing, something I may not be able to maintain, with the same amount of lag on the lowest pinging servers (<50) to the highest. The default crosshair blows, and I obviously can't fix that again now that it's gone cache. At least I can still cakewalk and handle myself in the air properly, though the jumps are definately messed up. You double-take on all of them, and they just feel wrong.

Well, now that I'm in, anybody who wants to can add either
[email protected]
or
Wha?

Actually, you can. Place them under Steam\SteamApps\<email address>\Halflife\<etc>. Then only thing is you might have to do this again after an update.. but I don't think so.
Pages: 1 2