VadaVaka

Full Version: New quote from Gabe Newell that makes me laugh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Athlon7 asks: The Steam delivery method is sure to be very popular for the nearing HL2 release. Are you confident that the server infrastructure in place will be able to handle the massive amounts of bandwidth required by the thousands downloading HL2 via steam?

Gabe Newell: This issue scares the pants off of us. Every time we think we understand the aggregate demand that can be created by the community, we find that we have underestimated it catastrophically.

So basically they totally underestimated how many people would be playing the game.

check out the whole interview at http://halflife2.net/interviews/gabenewell.php

That's actually quite interesting... but it's also what we already knew, though only suspected without confirmation... I'll read the interview later... too many screens wanting too much attention on too many computers!
at least he's honest about it. And net, i know how u feel, the adult entertainment industry is very demanding.

That just goes on the big 19" screen.. can't miss it then:)
you still miss stuff, their are some huge pizza boy character devolopments that you need like 21" at least to notice.

21" to display his 3.4" ?
and the ladies favorite kind of pizza.

Teenage Spotty Face?