VadaVaka

Full Version: sniper kitty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
damn campers piss me off!

oh yeah and "my cat can kick your dogs ass"

omg I love your pussy... can I stroke it?
yes, but be gentle its not used to it, its very young.

he doesn't play TS does he.. kung fu my ass... like in Cats 'N Dogs the movie...
That has to be one of the best i've seen. thanks me frito buddy.
:D lol :lol:
didn't lil have that as his a--- his.....a.. his little picture?

(sorry my mind is playing tricks, I can't remember the word)

Edit: AVATAR!!! whew that woulda bugged me alllll night.

FreeFall,Sep 19 2003, 04:36 AM Wrote:didn't lil have that as his a--- his.....a.. his little picture?

(sorry my mind is playing tricks, I can't remember the word)

Edit: AVATAR!!! whew that woulda bugged me alllll night.
hehe. don't you just hate when that happens... i've had it happen with four to six words in ONE sentence... now that is when you think it really is time to give up!
I dont lay claim to any pictures I post, but if i dont remember seeing them here and I think they are cool I will post them, but if I am posting stuff that has already been posted or is someones avatar then let me know and I will take them off.

frito

Your gonna take off your ... erm... cat ... it's deatchable?
he meant take out.

You can't take out sniper kitty, he already said it''s the best shot this side of the moon...
I love sniper kitty, everytime I come to the forums I have to stop by and check on it. :wub:
*insert whipping sound here*

fritoman,Sep 24 2003, 10:53 PM Wrote:I love sniper kitty, everytime I come to the forums I have to stop by and check on it. :wub:
anything to get a li'l more ... no I won't say it... just don'/t spill water on it

I love guns, and i love kitties. Way to go.

I'm sorry, but I had to bump the kitty back up... we can't let this superb thing drop into the depth's of the archive.
here kitty kitty kitty
Don't forget to watch your back next time, camper
hahahaha! :lol:

how could somebody point a gun at such a sweet creature? well, i guess it's either them or us.
:lol:
NO DONT SHOOT, I know where the cat nip is, and there is enough for both of us.