VadaVaka

Full Version: I want my Won ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok I d/l Steam....took 30 min in line to get to it and then took almost 3 hours to d/l install program...took another half hour...set up my account...it bound up on me but I just ended program and tried again and it was ok....it takes up to much of my harddrive...hate that...jeeze...,but I am still working on the new computer so I am not real concerned with that part...then I added rico and HLDM...
played rico on evils server this morning...lagged like hell, but the server was pretty full.....now I want to know how to get back to our servers...I did save old folder like someone suggested to me....but I don't know how to access my wonid...do I just go in my old sierra folder and open rico?....steam replaced my desktop short cut all of my binds still worked...but it was freaky not to make a noise when I jump...but I could get use to it...
Please someone tell me how to get to my won account before this weekend...
Yup just start up Ricochet like you used too, thats all you need to do. Its all I do, I just double click on the icon on my desk top to go into the won version of Ricochet or TFC.
Nope steam replaced my shortcut on my desktop
already tried that
ok thats no problem either as long as you know where your half-life is installed.

create a new shotcut on your desktop call it what ever you want (maybe Ricochet Wonid) and then put in this

G:\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -game ricochet

You will have to change the first part G:\Half-Life (thats where mine is installed) to where ever you installed your half-life.

If you use the upgrade then it will potentially replace your shortcuts, especially if you do Create Shortcut (right click on a game). I do believe that for me it refused to because one already existed....
just delete all of your game icons, cus you will use the game popup to select a game anyway, and create new ones from your old files
I always add -numericpings as a parameter. It adds a servers ping next to the green (or red) dots.

That it does, but under STEAM I do believe it's pointless as they already display the numeric rather than graphic.
Yeah, but OWN... er.. WON, works so well, so while it's still up it's worth it if just for laughs.

I didn't know number could make you laugh :-D
hearing 69 always makes me laugh:P