VadaVaka

Full Version: Steam won't work anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well the title is self-explanitory. Every time i try to open steam i see the little hourglass next to my cursor to show that its doing something, then the cursor goes away, i have a steam.exe process running in my task menu but steam never appears.
mine does the same thing "since ive dl'ed it" just click on the icon and wait..dont be on any webpages or mIRC..just sit and wait..it takes between 5-15 mins to load
no you see i have been waiting, it DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE!!! period!!!!
I would suggest signing up to the forums over at http://www.steampowered.com and ask them.
wow, that was such a good joke by WON....
The only problem I've had with it today was the Invalid STEAM UserID Ticket error. I didn't know what it was until I found out that the new patch caused that. I had to logout then log back in to fix it.
hehe p&g..i get the same thing..so are many other users..and i noticed that the Friends\buddylist thing wont log in for me anymore
I screwed up some sound option and now I can't get into the game without that option messing up the client, anybody know where to edit out game options?

Do what I did. Wait in line for the FilePlanet 720mb download and run that. Fixed mine up a dream.
well i updated steam with the new update, now i can play again. But i still can't log into the friends network.
friends network is down till either today or tomorrow, its being upgraded or something

Wasn't sure what was going on with it, but I figured it was their end.
its always on their end, its like expecting mircosoft to work. *zing*

Microsoft Works ... oxymoron... but valid product to purchase:) (and less expensive than office)