VadaVaka

Full Version: Steam Update Coming at Approximately 6:30 PDT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New update coming any minute now. (I got 10 that says its late LOL)

Quote:We are about to release a Steam update. When it is released to our servers you'll need to restart Steam in order to continue using the system. (About ten minutes beforehand, we will send out a message through Friends alerting everyone.)

Here is a list of what's included:

Reduced the need for clients with fully populated caches to connect to a content server
Reworked some of the retry logic for content server tickets on the Steam backend
Fixed wierdness with next/prev buttons in conversion wizard
Fixed failed login potentially opening two error dialogs
Added conversion wizard for any a cache for a game is created, if there is an existing installation to convert from
Fixed bad error messages for connection issues when logging in
Enabled cancel button on conversion wizard
Optimized Friends searching with wildcards
Fixed "NumRegisteredChildern" assert
eheh i just updated it and i get this "Disconnected From Server Invalid STEAM UserID Ticket" lame ¬_¬

YAY i fixed it :thumb:
im getting a prepareing to play ricochet...

soulsolution,Sep 20 2003, 02:35 AM Wrote:eheh i just updated it and i get this "Disconnected From Server Invalid STEAM UserID Ticket" lame ¬_¬

YAY i fixed it :thumb:
If they do something backend that requires them to restart the server, or you hvae been logged in for a while doing nothing, your 'steam ticket' expires... not worth the paper it's printed on some would say...
or the electrons it inconvinces.

As electrons don't have a soul, and died years ago for the BBC model a/b... I think it's safe to say that STEAM didn't get anywhere near them...