VadaVaka

Full Version: Caribbean Cruise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are some pics of the my recent cruise in the Carribbean. We first went to the Cayman Islands and then onto the island of Cozumel, Mexico.

Here is the ship:

[Image: sensation2_sm.jpg]

Here I am with the devil in Hell on the Cayman Islands (I'm the one on the left):

[Image: evil_and_devil_sm.jpg]
Here I am checking the Ricochet forums on the ship:

[Image: evil_at_cafe_sm.jpg]

Here I am pondering the implications of STEAM in regards to the bug fixes in Ricochet:

[Image: evil_at_cozumel_sm.jpg]
Here is one the many wonderfule desserts we had at dinner...Cherrys Jubliee:

[Image: cherry_jubilee_sm.jpg]

Here is the guys in our dinner group on 'prom for old people' night:

[Image: boys_sm.jpg]
Here is a picture of me and my wife, Vickie, at dinner:

[Image: Vik&evil_dinner_sm.jpg]

Here is a picture of me and this woman who was stalking me wherever I went...I finally had to give in and agree to have my picture taken with her. I kept a copy of the picture in case she shows up at my house:

[Image: evil&Showgirl_sm.jpg]
she can come to my house ^_^ looks like you had a great time, me on the other hand would have been face down in the sand asking where my 7 and coke was.

woohoo goodtimes.

frito
Evil, I always told you had a little brother, glad you could hook up with him.

Looks like you had a blast, and I thought my night out to Carrabas was fun, hehe
i swear i've seen her before, oh i know, she was busy stalking me, but then i told her to go stalk evil, anyway i hope she wasnt too much trouble.
I just want to know with that look on evil's face.....where is her hand?
Can't you tell by that evil look in her eye? She's just making sure he can't run away.
that looks like fun. I've been to Cozumel before, it was fun. 'Prom for old people night' looks like fun. Ah hell, it all looks fun. I wish I could go on a cruise.

ps. you and that statue look almost exactly alike, thanks for clearing it up.

That was pretty smart looking. Wish I could have a holiday... it's been several years since I've had one.
why? your single <insert marriage joke here>

I'm a marked man... a divorcee actually:)