VadaVaka

Full Version: Where is he?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a little note....

has anyone else noticed that netniv appears to have died. Am i missing something? He never seems to be posting anymore. NETNIV! WHERE ARE YOU!?
I think he only plays on STEAM now, could be wrong though. I saw RWS on the server today, he was taking demos because he's planning on making another ricochet video! Too bad I wasn't at the top of my game, he came in when I get ~80 wins :/
I've played him couple times in the last 2 days in 24/7 so he doesnt play steam only.
OMG people are missing netniV's incessant posting....
yeah he went from posting in every thread at least once a day to not posting at all...
you know what they say
"the first one is always free"
now that our local pusher has us hooked he probably expects a little something in return;)

no but you'll all be mad when you realise that I'm gonna be answering every single post that you've made since I've been quiet:) Oh, and to clear the air, I play both STEAM and WON:) <---- computer geek not a fool... I wasn't caught out by the STEAM trap hehe..
OK net, I was wondering where you went that doesn't mean you have to go crazy... please try and keep your posting at bay...

I guess this just proves the saying "curiosity killed the cat"