VadaVaka

Full Version: My first Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I actually went to my very first chat room last night and it was quite enjoyable. you can actually get stuff done, (I was paying bills) while you talk...it is like having friends/family over. We didn't really talk about much, just enjoyed each others company...it was much better than posting in the forums and then waiting for someone to post an answer...in this world with a need for instant gratification it was perfect. All of the[CAKE] guys were there...except desNotes....even smartass was there...for those that don't know it he is the 'other' one. They remind me of the Beatles...rUsh is like George....the quiet one, anon is Paul, the cute one, Wha? is John the thinker, and smartass is like Ringo...sort of 'out there' and rebellious...guess that makes desNotes Brian Epstein :lol:
I refuse to be Yoko Ono...maybe Linda...I always liked her and she had the cutest Beatle :wub:
Anyway
thanks guys it was a lot of fun..guess I didn't know what I was missing when I would poo poo people for being addicted to chat lines.
I think I like that we were friends first and had at least Ricochet in common.
ya it was great, and for those who are sick of hearing about it, too bad its #m1nt on gamesnet.

and GRITS :blsh:

I can't believe that you didn't say you missed me :/