VadaVaka

Full Version: Problem Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, i was in GRITS24/7 playing with Blazed, Reaper, and horizon (don`t know who the last 2 were), this guy came in with the name Dasda and said "i crash you" and the server went all funny and i kept getting booted and dropped, i reconnected about 15 times trying to get back to our games. i actually got in for a sec for blazed to say "go to vad`s" we went there and we got to play a few games untill Dasda came back in and said "Good-Bye" and it happened all over again. so i came here to complain. i would like to know who this fricken guy is!!:angry:

Dasda
WONid = 24299

THANX!!
got him and got him when he came back in with a second wonid....if he comes in with another let me know we will ban that one also
can we protect against what he is doing and is there a way to find out? Can you send his Ip to holdouts or Won to ban him period?
He was playing on ALL the servers last week named Mr. Crash. He kept overflowing
them and causing everyone to get kicked. He kept following everyone to new servers.
Wut an ass !!!!
well I guess I could share his IP with all of you:rolleyes:
if you want to ummm
write a letter to his provider
among other things
I think the ISP should send out hired goons to lay a beating on all the lamers and lusers. Should help keep them straight.

The additions to the FAQ would include things like:
"Who are you people and why are you beating my kid(s)/spouse/relation?"
"Will they respect my property/possetions?"
"Will it cost me anything?"
I'm not saying I'm going to 'do' anything, but what is that IP????;)

I think I might have to 'knock' on his door...or at least one of his 65000 doors.