VadaVaka

Full Version: Whoever complained about my avatar.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you were a guy, get some balls. If you were a girl, get a boyfriend and stop being a feminist.
No regreats.
I don't recall you ever even having a "jiggly boobs" avatar...
I want the new one, i'm still lmaf.
My jiggly boob avatar that people found offensive: http://www.diy-re.com/boobees.gif
I was one of the ones who complained. This is a <span style="color:red">KID FRIENDLY</span> forums. Why do you think we have the swear filters on.

Think before you put up pictures like that.
Hmm, I thought they were going to be naked or something... not to debate it or anything, but I'll make the comment that if you got to the beach (or even a pool) you'll see a lot more than that, by 100 fold or more, and last time I checked they allowed kids at beaches and pools.
Does it show anything other than a woman's chest? NO.

Am I sure you're the only one that complained? YES.

About your &quot;kid friendly&quot; bs, do you have a clue how many words aren't on the filter? Did you notice how heads are chopped off in-game? That is not suitable content for children. I don't care though, I can pull a billion other avatars out of my ass. Kids shouldn't be playing this in the first place if they can't take mature content.

Everyone... give a round of applause to Gwarsbane!
Acid,

This is #1

evil_admin