VadaVaka

Full Version: Happy Birthday Severed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know the guy but it's his birthday today.. Happy Birthday Stranger!
severed runs a rc_deathmatch server that many dm-ers enjoy. i played at "This is the Place For Fun" a few times but he's always afk. i think it's a client-side server, so he hardly ever actually disconnects. i hear from the cake guys that he's a very good player. he probably dislikes arena but i wish he'd pop in sometime to Grits' 24/7.

Happy B-day Severed! and thanks for the server. :thumb:
Lemme rephrase..I know WHO he is..but i don't know him. I've never played with him or spoken with him..but i do know he runs that server...
hes quite famous, at least among the dm world, hes trained several new comers and got them addicted to it, i think hes a large part in the fact that they're quite a few new talanted players comeing in, anyway happy b day sev.
Happy Birthday Severed. He does run a good server.:thumb:
Happy birthday sev!

His gf is a rico fanatic too, which is a statistical anomaly, but deserving envy nonetheless.
I talked to him, and it's not til next week.

Oh well, I guess we'll just dig up this thread when the time comes.
:blsh:
but it said it was his birthday :S

why would he/ the forums lie to me? ouch
i saw him at a 7-11 once, he wore a cloak and covered half of his face with a news paper.
oh yeah, thats him alright, hes quite the character.
So did Severed have his birthday or not?
I think it's the 19th, so; no.
Happy Birthday Severed. Thanks for showing me that there is more to life than just money, women, a social life..............ah DAMNIT to HELL......on second thought, eat dog poop and die!
:lol:
heh, good to see u on the forums beebs, our underground DM movement is becoming more mainstream, but since we arent doing it for money, no one can claim selling out.
Welcome Beebs, glad you could finally make it.
Thanks guys...I'll try to post every once in a while. Look forward to annoying the barf out of everyone with different combinations of emotion faces.
dont steal my job beebs <_<
*travels back 8 days in time* Happy Birthday FF! :rolleyes:
:huh:

Happy b-day Sev goood luck to u and ur server
Yeah, happy late birthday. He's a good player at DM1 - I don't know about arena though.