VadaVaka

Full Version: If you care
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.terror-victims.israel.net/main.swf - The song is in hebrew but im trying to find translate to it.

The other is in english so u can understeand. Me as someone that lost some people cuz of terror felt like u guys need to see it and hear us. if u see pardes hanna at the places, just know i live there and more then 1 died from here.:( plz move this msg on
i liked the one in hebrew.:(
I love Israel and everything they stand for. With so much anti-Semitism (jealousy actually) in the world,
I just want to speak up and say America supports you. Keep on building that security wall. :thumb:

BTW Shalk...you might be a little young to remember her, but do you remember a beautiful, pop singer named
Ofra Haza? She had a couple of popular dance songs which made the US clubs back in the late 80's and 90's.
I did a search for her a couple years ago and saw that she died of AIDS. She was so hot!!!
u asking me if i remember ofra hazan? man im 16.6 years old.... yes i remmeber. and i remmeber when she died too.... tbh i didn't liked her songs