VadaVaka

Full Version: New Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever there's a new post that thread is hilighted but after I look at it and come back the next day or whatever it's still hilighted regardless of new responses..why?
Ask one of the Democratic Presidental candidates. They will tell you it is Bush's fault.
At the bottom of the main page there is a link that says make all posts as read. Click on that and that problems should go away. But you will have to do this everytime you are here. I do it on every forum I visit and have just gotten used to doing that so its not a big bother for me.
OR, you could leave it alone, and see it as the conservatives do: it's already perfect, you just are too dumb to understand it. now go home, and start reading that bible.

all the answers are in the bible :angry:
You are correct as Ed McMahon would have said on The Tonight Show. We do see the perfectness in
a lot of unbroken systems. We do kind of have that RTFM mentality instead of that 'here...let me do it
for you' one. And that 'morality' thing....bah...just throw it out the window...this country is doing fine without
the little things like personal responsibility and morals.
okok, i'm having a little difficulty distinguishing between sarcasm and an honest opinion, and i want to make a [friendly] retort to honor either.
please, specify what ya might have meant, lest this discussion cease to a bleedin' halt. ;)