VadaVaka

Full Version: I spy game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its 9:23 pm easter, I spy something yellow, can you see what I see.
This might have some problems considerin diff people have different board skins...but I'll guess
Smileys
Banned person
be more specific
ThisIsTrippy viewing the forums and because he is banned its yellow?
And there is no way I'm listin the smileys.
u should probably say the awnser before net lists all yellow things on the boards:P
your to quick, quick. hehe
Wahoo I win:D I spy something green.
it's jabba...is it jabba? I think it is jabba
Nope...its very small..
eww and its green too?:D
Yep small and green and is ONLY seen when posting.
icq symblol
No, only seen when posting, green, circular, small
Not sure if this one is different for different skins..but I didnt think so.
The throwup smiley.
Is it the butterfly's wing part on the MSN button or the guy's shirt on the PM button? Or the plus sign on the Add Reply button?
Nope..damn I got a good one..or yall just suck:P It is a button...thats filled green and when posting its up top/left.
Quick, I think that's only your skin, people have named all the green things on my reply page.
Ok maybe..but its the Code Buttons..The Guided Mode and Noraml Mode..if you click them you get a green filled circle..do I get to go again?

I'm usin Orang:White Skin
Yeah, I think that was it, when I click em I get a black button. Go again! ^_^ I'm using default skin btw.
I spy something light blue...not a smiley..
I spy something light blue...not a smiley..
The house in WWW button?
No...look at a "picture" Its so close from this writing here.
Quick's blue eye
Grits is the winner!!! Wahoo Your turn grits..I guess now we should tell what skin we are using...but I'm ready for ya..I love this game:D
I spy two rows of blue impeding progress of my desire to bestow favor :wub:
Grits stumped yall good...I know...but I'll give others a chance to win..
GL guyz:thumb:
hint
it is in a different thread
Is that even legal? i'll go look for that needle now, i belive its somewhere in this haystack.
have to change to one blue row now, one of my knights is a step closer to his reward
Pages: 1 2