VadaVaka

Full Version: A quick protection against the new virus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Download this fix below to protect against the new spam virus regardless of your antivirus
version or Windows version.
I will never believe any help from you again, i'm just glad i said no.
but good one anyway, you sic bastad.

LMAO...i sent this to people at work who played a joke on me. They were so pissed.
I clicked on properties and read the description:P

Too be honest I was disapointed, I have seen better ones. Better luck next time tho :thumb:
Tak, if this was real you wouldnt be here right now. <_<
I dont know, Tak is pretty big :ph34r:
Thanks Jabba, anon and wank for protecting the rest of us from Tak the Cruel, but to be honest after I saw ya'lls challenges I had to find out for myself....I am with Jabba....never ever ever again
first off..what is it?..second..i could tell right away that its not a .exe file..its a quicktime file just by looking at the icon

icon should be a plain windows folder

btw anon...good job checking those properties.:D
:lol: Well jabba kind of tipped me off, but a windows folder usually isnt a .exe

Yeah..i thought that was stupid too. The key is to get it on someone's pc who has Show File Extension's turned off. Then it looks like a regular folder. When you click it to get inside...it runs.
How many people do have the file extensions off? I always had them on, I think the defualt is to have them on, so i just learned them, not that hard.
remember your average person has them off they could care less about extensions and PIX is IT guy he deals with a lot of average users.

By default....extensions are turned off as well as hidden folders are hidden.

These are changed in Tools/Folder Options/View.
sure Tak give me a call on my cell we will work it out:P

HEY....you are a DUDE??? and you are named John Smith (pronounced Smiff).....

I SWEAR that's who answered your cell when I called.:thumb:
Why you were talking to a guy who awnsered GRITS' phone is beyond me, but hey, not that there is anything wrong with that:P

[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Jan 29 2004, 09:43 PM] How many people do have the file extensions off? I always had them on, I think the defualt is to have them on, so i just learned them, not that hard.
As tak said, there are actually three options, I believe. Hide "Hidden" Folders, Hide "System" Files, and Hide "Known" Extensions. All three should be changed. It's because Microsoft took a decent OS known as Windows NT relabelled it and made it more dangerous by adding end user stuff like the above under something called Windows XP. :-P

Oh, and might I just add, that there is a problem with folders under Windows XP. Did you know I could get a folder to self execute and I'm not talking using Autorun, I'm talking like from within a zip file. One click of the folder makes it autorun whatever I'd coded within it. Before you say it, no, it's not a winzip fault, it's a windows one.