VadaVaka

Full Version: Underworld
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just watched the DVD for Underworld and it was AWESOME. Yes I got it on DVD...don't ask.
If you haven't seen it yet and it is still playing at the discount movies....go see it.
Not only is the lead vampire chick totally HOT...the movie has a great plot and great action.
Ya I wanted to see that movie but just didn't have the money at the time. I think the part in the ads that hooked me for it was when she made her own way down to the next floor of the building by shooting a around herself with her guns.

There are afew movies out right now on DVD that I am more then willing to break my don't buy it till the directors cut version is released, underworld basically looks like one that will be going on my list. T3 and 28 days later are also on that list :)
Now I remember why she is so hot...she's the hunney in Perl Harbor, Evelyn. :blsh:

Gwarsbane,Nov 11 2003, 06:00 AM Wrote:I think the part in the ads that hooked me for it was when she made her own way down to the next floor of the building by shooting a around herself with her guns.
rumour has it she does that in the movie too...:)