VadaVaka

Full Version: HAPPY BIRTHDAY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Best wishes on a big one:bday:
Happy B-Day acid! :thumb:
I'd say party on, but i couldnt stop you, make it a good one :thumb:
Happy Birthday. Enjoy it:thumb:
Thanks guys, party tonight, I hope I don't wake up in a dress:P
Happy B-Day Acid...Have a good one! :D
Happy B-day Acid, don't get to drunk:thumb:
Happy Birthday Acid.
Happy B-day, watch out for the minors.
Who's dress are we talking about?

Happy birthday!
If you name is Fez, you will awake in a dress.
g-boy got it!
happy b-day cid hope you had a good one. :thumb:
Happy Birthday Acid :thumb:
Happy Birthday acid!:D
Now you're old enough to be tried as an adult. Don't get put in jail and get
to be the pinata at a pickle party.:P
Pix, for your punishment, Im going to make you visualize that.
OMG SAGE, THAT'S THE BEST AVATAR EVAR! I've been trying to make an avatar out of my DIvX version of F&L in LV, but every time I "paste", the image comes out black, know how to fix this yo?
yah. dvd programs are programed to not allow screenshots. you need a program that allows it. i use power dvd, get it off of kazaa.

oh yah, you can buy it too.

in the last 2 weeks ive seen that movie 8 times. i did a 16 page analysis for my film class of a 14 minute sequence (the part when he wakes up in in the destroyed suite, through the scene in the cafe). good lord i love that movie. although, ive been starting to talk like thompson. just yesterday i called someone a "scurvy sheister bastard."
yeah, fear and loathing is one of the most underrated movies ever. i want to read the book at some point, but this is a great movie. i probably should break down and get the dvd...it would be worth it for me. great avatar.
after months of deliberation i bought the 32 dollar special edition. let me tell you, it is the closest to dvd perfection that i have ever experienced.

the book is friggin awesome too.

HaPpY BiRtHdAy AciD. I hAd FuN PlAyInG WitH yOu!
Had fun? whats that supposed to mean?
yeah good point he turned 18 he didnt die....
maybe Diablo knows something we dont.