VadaVaka

Full Version: I Got a Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heard This At School The Other Day:
Sorry about double posting but here it is:

I Heard This At School The Other Day:

*YOU MUST READ THE ENTIRE THING*

One day there was this Kid named Zach who was turning 10 in two days.
So his Father asks him "well son what do you want for your birthday this year," and he replies "well dad I want 5 green tennis balls." So its his birthday party so he opens his gift and its the tennis balls. So he takes the tennis balls goes up to his room and shuts the door.

Then Christmas came around and his father asks him "well son what do you want for your Christmas this year," and he replies "well dad I want 5 green tennis balls." So its Christmas so he opens his gift and its the tennis balls. So he takes the tennis balls goes up to his room and shuts the door.

So his 11th birthday comes around and his Father asks him "well son what do you want for your birthday this year," and he replies "well dad I want 5 green tennis balls." So its his birthday party so he opens his gift and its the tennis balls. So he takes the tennis balls goes up to his room and shuts the door.

Then Christmas came around and his father asks him "well son what do you want for your Christmas this year," and he replies "well dad I want 5 green tennis balls." So its Christmas so he opens his gift and he got 3 packs of 5 tennis balls. So he takes the tennis balls, goes up to his room and shuts the door.

So his 14th birthday comes around (I didnt feel like writing down the other 3 birthdays) and his Father asks him "well son what do you want for your birthday this year," and he replies "well dad I want 5 green tennis balls."
So his birthday comes around and his father gives him the tennis balls and 50 dollars with it. So he takes the tennis balls, goes up tp his room and shuts the door.

Then Christmas came around and his father asks him "well son what do you want for your Christmas this year," and he replies "well dad I want 5 green tennis balls." So its Christmas so he opens his gift and he got 2 packs of 5 tennis balls and a nutcracker. So he takes the tennis balls goes up to his room and shuts the door.

So his 16th birthday comes around (I didnt feel like writing down the other 3 birthdays) and his Father asks him "well son what do you want for your birthday this year," and he replies "well dad I want 5 green tennis balls."
So his birthday comes around and he opens his gifts. He got the five tennis balls and a Playboy magazine. So he takes the tennis balls goes up to his room and shuts the door.

Then Christmas came around and his father asks him "well son what do you want for your Christmas this year," and he replies "well dad I want 5 green tennis balls." So its Christmas so he opens his gift and its the tennis balls. So he takes the tennis balls goes up to his room and shuts the door.

So his 16th birthday comes around (I didnt feel like writing down the other 3 birthdays) and his Father asks him "well son what do you want for your birthday this year," and he replies "well dad I want 5 green tennis balls."
So his birthday comes around and he gets him a Mustang GT with an MP3 player built in and convertable and the trunk was filled with green tennis balls. So he takes the tennis balls goes up to his room and shuts the door.

Then Christmas came around and his father asks him "well son what do you want for your Christmas this year," and he replies "well dad I want 5 green tennis balls." So its Christmas so he opens his gift and its the tennis balls plus a surround sound system for his room. So he takes the tennis balls goes up to his room and shuts the door.

So his 16th birthday comes around (I didnt feel like writing down the other 3 birthdays) and his Father asks him "well son what do you want for your birthday this year," and he replies "well dad I want 5 green tennis balls." So his birthday comes around and he gets the tennis balls plus a computer for college. So he takes the tennis balls goes up to his room and shuts the door.

So then he went off to college with his girlfriend but on their way there he got hit bay a semi in his car and his girlfriend was killed on impact and he was put in the hospital. Before this happened his father searched his room but couldn't find the tennis balls. So his father went to visit him in the hospital and the doctor said he only has 1 day to live.

So he tells his son and asks if he could get him anything. So he replied "I would like 5 green tennis balls." so he gets him the tennis balls so he takes the tennis balls and shuts the door. In about an hour his father went in their to see him. He asked him "So what did you do with all of those tennis balls anyways?" He replied "Well dad I ........"and he died.:P

Good Story Huh... LOL:D
I might have just missed the funny, or whatever, but it seems like I just wasted time reading a stupid story.
That's the point, it's a shaggy dog story; a long winded anti-climax.
so why did he have 3 16th birthdays?
i heard that on the news. after he died hey did an autopsy and found 500 green tennis balls in his ass.
and thus, properly completing the story.:lol:
The free world just got a little dumber because of that story. :wacko: