VadaVaka

Full Version: Millions Served Daily...yuk.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In a Chicago, in a Wendy’s, inspectors found dead rodent decomposing on a rat trap. At a California Taco Bell, someone bit into a taco, only to find chewing gum. An inspector in Texas found a worm in a Wendy’s salad. At a Hardee’s in Florida, a customer was handed a cup of soda with blood dripping from it. There was blood on her change as well.

READ MORE:wacko:
expect no less!

seriously, considering the people who work there (a friend of mine works at a wendys with man they call "shaky matt" cuz, well, he's got the shakes, theories have formed around heroine) why do we expect any more from these restaurants? i'm quite amazed everytime i dont get a bloody rat anus in my big mac.
I haven't found anything bad yet. The only thing that's happened was one time at KFC my brother had a piece of chicken that still had a few feathers left on it.
a guy from my school pee'd in the jar of pickles at hardee's when he was working there..luckly they found out before serving them ^^
I have a feeling most of these are ruhmours spread by word of mouth, and considering there are millions of people served on a regular basis, i think the odds if haveing a burger with no surprises in it is quite good.
I like the one about the lady finding the used condom in the clam chowder at the buffet. Mmmmm...home style.
until the public is willing to pay for service, that is what is gonna happen. You can't have a 5 star restaurant without the 1 star to compare to. Make your choice of where you want to dine. There is aways that choice of cooking and eating in. And I have seen some of my friends kitchens, they are better off eating out.
PIX,Nov 17 2003, 03:38 PM Wrote:Mmmmm...home style.
more like fight club style. A few years ago i was telling my history teacher about those scenes in fight club, and he told us a story about when he worked at a 5 star restaurant in his college days. He was sick of working there, and knew he was going to quite that night, so as he was bringing out the last order, a steak, to some woman at a table, he had his thumb on top of it, as far as it could go. When he got there, she said "why do you have your thumb on my steak?!" and he responded "Oh, well I didnt want to drop it again."