VadaVaka

Full Version: SoulEvan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Birthday SoulEvan I know you check the forums...you need to get back to playing ricochet at least once in a while:bday:

He turns 18 today
:kiss:
Yay Abe! You're finally legal kiddo! Hehe, welcome to the club. Yea he doesn't play as much any more, but I still see him and he's doing great...really getting into guitar that one is...
Yeah, I'm still alive, really mellow for the past couple of days though.

::Why::
Guess what I got for my birthday?

The flu! My fever broke a couple days ago, but it came back over night and the coughing causes quakes throughout my body.

Blake - Yesterday in Spanish Sarah was LAUGHING AT ME because my friend said something funny, I laughed a little then I started choking and coughing.

Anywho, I'm gonna finish this soup. Thanks a lot everyone.
hahaha, that's Sarah for ya. So are you staying home from school or what?
Me thinks you have Ebola SoulEvan.
happy b day soul we miss ya lots round these parts, stop by the servers to say hi every once in awhile will ya. best wishes for a happy b day and a safe recovery.

frito
mmm flu, the gift that keeps on giving. anyways happy birthday.
hey soul, happy bday, wish you were on more. WE MISS YOU! :wub: briings back memories of when i started playing arena, and could beat you once in awhile, or fall trying. Get better soon :thumb:
Happy b-day Soul. :heartbeat::thumb::smurf::angry:<_<:)-_-:D:lol:;):huh::mellow:

Happy b-day soul i remember me and u fighting ohhh that was great same with acid , ff, and anonymity
Meh, I remember. Heheheheh...